Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tag 1 and Tag 2

Here are the first 2 tags, sorry I didn't post them yesterday. I had running around to do in the morning and then on my way to get Landen from school I did a complete 360 and ended up in the ditch. All is well though and it was an experience I don't want to repeat any time soon.
The first tag is my recreation of Tim Holtz's tag #1 and since I didn't have everything he used I improvised. This is what I came up with.


The second tag is one I created on my own.







This is a shot of both the front and the back.
Products used: Tim Holtz distress ink - Broken China and Faded Jeans; Various Stampin' up and Close to my Heart Stamps; black, white, iridescent embossing powders; grungeboard; snowman die cut; icicle stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment