Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall is here.......

Things have been hectic around here all summer, not really any time to scrapbook and now with school finally started I spent the afternoon organizing my scrap space and I am hoping to get something done tomorrow. I am looking out the window and the hundreth cloudy day (it seems like that many) that we have had lately and I feel the chill in the air and I see the leaves changing color and wonder where did summer go? We didn't really have a summer to speak of, a few hot days, a few warm days and a lot of rainy yucky days. I feel like I am living in Tofino without the beautiful scenery. Misty rain, cloudy days, foggy mornings. Soon we will be shivering in winter boots, wrapped up in a scarf and a toque. It depresses me that there will be snow flying before we know it. I thought today I would post a LO that I did recently about that very subject - SNOW. We have a beautiful wheeping birch tree in the backyard and when it snows it is the most amazing sight. When the morning is fresh and crisp and the frost hangs on the the branches is what I love most about the winter - I can do without the rest. (sadly living in Alberta that will never happen) So here is a LO with the tree as it's muse. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment