Friday, August 14, 2009

Good morning everyone - and by everyone I mean my 9 followers. LOL I love the fact that I have people following my blog. I was playing with my cricut yesterday and the wild card cartridge - LOVE IT. But to make a great cartridge better I was playing with design studio as well. I think for those of us who have the baby bug or the create, design studio is a must have. I was playing around with cards yesterday and made two of the wedding cake (three tier cake) cards. One is for some friends who are getting married at the end of the month and the other is for my daughter's 8th birthday which is also at the end of the month. I think they both turned out great.

Materials Used: white and blue cardstock, Waterfall stickles, Frosted Lace Stickles, Prima flowers, Cloud 9 stickers, HOTP stamps, Heidi Swapp bling.

1 comment: