Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wow, this is so nice

I recieved my first award, Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot was nice enough to give me my first Blog award.


I also recieved another from Brenda at Brenda's Joy.

After the week I had, my Grandma passing and the funeral - it was nice to see that there are some great gals out there who are supportive of someone they don't know.
THANKS A BUNCH LADIES!!
I have spent a bit checking and deciding who to pass these awards to - here are the five blogs that are helping me get my creative juices flowing. Thanks ladies.
You all deserve both awards. Enjoy them and keep pumping out beautiful things to look at.

3 comments:

  1. I am so honored, thank you!! It's so nice to meet a fellow Canuck!! I'm sorry to hear about your Grama, I lost my Grampa last month and it was a very sad time for all of us. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for passing me these awards I am so grateful for all of your support on my blog.
    So sorry about your loss and you did a beautiful layout to honor her memory.
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! thank you so much! I have recieved my first blog awards! I am so happy to know that you enjoy my blog! I also love visiting yours to see your beautiful work and read about what you are up to.
    I hope the rest of you summer is better despite the sad news of your loss.

    ReplyDelete