Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Challenge - ok a contest!

Wow 2 posts in one day - I must be behind on my blogging or what. This is a challenge for my 13 followers, as some of you may know my Grandma passed away in July and before she passed away I was planning an album about my Grandparents and when they first met during the WWII and their wedding and just a album dedicated to them, it was meant to be a gift for their anniversary on the 29th of September. Sadly my grandma passed away before I could get the album finished, I also got a hold of a lot more pictures since her passing. Needless to say the book is a huge undertaking and I have only gotten some pages done.

Now for the challenge - I have a layout that is lacking something, I will post a picture of it and I want you guys to post ideas on what I can add to finish it off. Here is the layout.
I have used 7Gypsies paper, journaling tags and transparencies, and I have also used CTMH "make it count" stamps. I would like to stay with the same vintage theme and I would like you guys to tell me what I can add to finish this layout off. I will be picking up some blog candy as a prize to the winner. Thanks guys I am looking to you now - my the best idea win!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have done with this page so far! The vintageness is awesome. Hmm maybe you could add a large title. I think white chipboard would look cool. Maybe above the journaling tag and overlapping the transparency.

    ReplyDelete