Friday, October 16, 2009

Croppin' Weekend.

I am so excited, there is a weekend crop in my town and I am going. My bags are packed, I'm ready to go....leaving on a jet plane. OOPS sorry I got a little off track there. We start cropping tonight at 6pm and runs till whenever and then again tomorrow from 9 am till 4 pm. I have so much stuff I wanna get done, I packed both wheely bags, a carry bag and my cricut. My daughter Reiley is joining us this time with her own scrapbooking stuff. There is going to be generations of my family at this crop, my Mom, my sister, my daughter and myself. Kinda exciting that we have found something that we can all do together. So I am off, I have to head into town to get pictures developed and pick up donations for a silent auction. Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment: