Monday, November 23, 2009

Another day another project!!

Good afternoon to all. I have been closed up in my office being creative for the last few days and I have decided to share my projects with you. Today's project was to create a set of bookmarks for the twilight series for a girlfriend. So this morning I played with design studio and my cricut and wipped off a set - but I didn't take a picture so I will have to make another set just to take pictures of them. But over the weekend I was also bitten by the creativity bug and I would like to show you that project.
I recently picked up the new holiday cricut cartridge Snowfriends and I made all 10 snow people. They are so freakin' cute. So here is a group shot of all my little snowpeople. I love this cartridge and I can't wait to play with it on design studio - I want to make a chain of snowmen holding hands for my mantle for Christmas, (I will post a picture when it is done). Are these snowpeople not the cutest. I am going to use a few for on a gift of snowman soup (hot chocolate) for the kids' teachers and I am not quite sure what to do with the rest - maybe ornaments for the tree??

Tune in tomorrow for another project. Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. ooh the twilight bookmarks sound really cool. I just saw new moon last weekend!
    I love the snowmen! super cute! they will be awesome for so many winter projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever make the garland using the snow people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snow people! You did a great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness! I didn't think I NEEDED this cartridge, but your snowpeople are soooooo cute!

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete