Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wow it is 2010 and half way through January already!

I can't believe that is it January 21st already, where did this month go?? It has been a crazy month so far, I was laid up with gout for the first week, spend the second week trying to play catch up and here we are almost at the end of the third week and I have nothing to show for it. I haven't done a lot of scrapbooking since boxing day when I whipped of a record of 22 LO's in one day, friends were having twin girls and I wanted to get the album done before they arrived. I did do one page yesterday but I wanted to share something else with you guys today.
Tuesday I took the kids and went to Strathmore for the 2010 Olympic Torch Relay that went through town. It has been 22 years since the Olympics were in Canada and I wanted the kids to experience it. I took some pictures as a momento to this once (or twice ) in a lifetime event. I cannot wait to scrapbook these pictures. I am having some issues trying to upload the pictures so I will try again later.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I have made it a new year's promise to post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment