Thursday, January 28, 2010

I have angered Karma....I think

Well as you may have read in my last post, 2010 didn't start out great for me. I had gout in my left ankle and was stuck on the couch for a week, I spent the next week playing catch up and things were starting to get back into routine. I shouldn't have thought that because as a family we went to Lake Louise on the 23rd and we walked from the truck to the lake and I slipped and fell and hurt my right ankle. Off to the Banff hospital we went and found out that there is unknown damage to the ankle because of the extensive swelling. So now I am in an air cast, back on the couch and crutches again. The worst part of this is that my family has to pick up the slack again, Reiley is being so helpful and DH Hank is making meals and well Landen is really trying to be good (I can't expect more than that.) The doctor is hoping that there isn't tendon damage and when he mention the word "surgery" I am hoping that as well. I hate being stuck at home, can't drive, can't walk and can't really get comfortable enough to scrapbook. I am hoping to try and scrapbook this weekend since Hank is gone again to another Fire fighting course and the kids and I will be hanging out with no place to go....(anyone feel sorry for me yet??)

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. aww poor girl! I feel sorry for you. I hope you recover quick and dont need surgery. As for the not being able to scrap, that is just terrible! It must be torture!
    side note: I actually didnt teach the double layout class at the store, just designed the pages but thanks for the support!

    Please get well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete