Friday, March 5, 2010

Distressed clock

I have had this old form for a mantle clock for ever and I finally decided to do something with it. I drew inspiration from Tim Holtz (of course) and from 7 gypsies. I wanted it to look different from anything I had done before. And I am very very happy with the results. I did have a clock mechanism but sadly it wouldn't fit, the center post wasn't long enough so I improvised. I stamped a clock face using a CTMH stamp and distressed it and used Tim Holtz's spinners. DH says "Even a broken clock is right twice a day". Here are the pictures of the results.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this thing is a work of art! INCREDIBLE! oh I love it! I am so inspired! Tim Holtz and 7 gypsies are my most favourite companies for product and you did such an amazing job with this! EEEEE!

    ReplyDelete