Friday, March 19, 2010

OMG...What an opportunity!!

I recently seen a posting on scrapbook.com that Provo craft is looking for cricut demonstrators, I called the number, had 2 interviews in 2 days and I have been hired. I will be doing cricut demos at the Michael's store in Shawnessy (Calgary) and getting paid to talk about and show people the cricut. Awsome eh?? The best part is that training for this new great job is in Las Vegas! So I, after 28 years of keeping my feet on the ground will be flying to Las Vegas at the end of the month. I am so excited!! It will be 2 days of training and I hope I will be able to see some of the sights while I am there. I will be taking Reiley's Travelling bear Princess with me and I hope to get some great pictures of her. I am bouncing off the walls and can't believe that I am going to be going in a week. I have been running like a chicken with my head cut off all week, trying to get the passport forms filled out and photos taking and then back to the passport office today. I will have passport in hand thursday morning - WOW!!
I still can't believe it!


Las Vegas here I come!!

1 comment:

  1. Your title says it all! what an opportunity! Congratulations! That will be so awesome! I heard from Joyce about this and I am just so excited for you! WOW!

    ReplyDelete