Thursday, July 30, 2009

In Loving memory

I am posting this LO in loving memory of my Grandmother, sadly she passed away on Sunday July 26th and it look me almost all week to finish. It isn't a busy LO, I didn't want to take away from the beautiful picture. I can't imagine my life without her in it, and this week as been very hard to deal with. I wanted to do this LO to have at the funeral reception and then to incorporate into the album I am doing based on my Grandparents. Here is the LO.


I miss you so much!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. I hope that scrapping this memory of her helped. I left something for you on my blog. Go check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!
    I have an award for you on my blog. And I wanted to personally thank you for being a follower of my blog and for all your support!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss. This is a very beautiful LO you did in honor of your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete