Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Still stuck on the couch.

Well folks, here I am posting from my living room on my laptop. Still in the air cast and still on the couch. I can't even scrapbook cause I can't elevate my leg under my table. So I have been doing a lot of blog surfing and facebook has become my best friend. Sad I know but what can I really do...a whole lot of resting. But on a brighter note as soon as I can start scrapbooking again, I am full of ideas. So I think I should have everyone email me a pic of something they have been working on and I will post them as a temporary design team for my blog until I am able to be creative again.
Email me at hfolvik@yahoo.com and I will post what you send whether it is a LO or a card, send me your creations. Inspire me for when I am able to be creative again.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to your emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment