Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 things about me

I did a LO a while back for a staff challege at the store, I thought I would share it today since I seem to have lost some scrappin' mojo since this cast got on my foot.


Here are the 10 things about me:
  1. My family means the most to me than anything in this world
  2. I love to read
  3. I am an ER junkie (it is still my favourite show)
  4. I am writing a book
  5. I have moved 9 times in 9 years
  6. I wanted to be a vet
  7. I am a twilightaholic
  8. I love Almond Roca candy
  9. I broke my lft ankle twice in 2 years
  10. I fall more in love with my husband everyday.

Products used: Bo Bunny patterned paper, prima flowers, ribbon, brads, letters cut with cricut and don juan cartridge. Stitched patterned paper to cardstock with sweing machine, zig zag pattern.



3 comments:

  1. I love this! How wonderful for you to do this for yourself and your family. I'm hardly in any of my LO's!

    I just have to comment on the moving 9 times in 9 years....>>> WOW <<<

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great LO! We moved 5 times in the past 10 years so you get around more than I do (he-he)! Hope your ankle feels better soon!

    scrappinmystressaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout! It is important we get some pictures of ourselves in the albums too hey?! I love the colours

    ReplyDelete