Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good evening......

Hello to everyone on this olympic hockey quarter final night, I thought I would blog post tonight since Hank is at a fire dept meeting and the kids are in bed and the house is quiet (for a while anyway). I started watching the hockey game was was glad to see Team Canada winning. The ankle is slowly on the mend - it turns out I did tear 2 of the 3 ligaments on the outside of the right ankle and after 4 weeks of being stuck at home I am able to drive - well only to physio and the doctor's appointments. I can't work at the scrapbook store yet, but I am hoping maybe next week if the physiotherapist says ok. I haven't done anything creative lately other than a few cards and 8 party invitations for Landen's 6th birthday party. I did get a couple of new cricut carts and I am anxious to play with them and post my results. I got dino tracks, tinkerbell and friends (not a new one but new to me) and the Mother's Day solution carts. I am very excited about the Mother's Day one - it looks so pretty. Tonight I am going to post a LO that I did that was for a monthly contest at the store that I didn't finish on time and forgot to put up. The paper stumped me and I didn't know what pictures to use. But after long last I decided on a couple with the kids on our last camping trip. Enjoy!P.S - We won against Russia 7-3, plus we won gold and silver in women's bobsled. What a night for Canada!!
GO CANADA GO!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been watching the Olympics tonight too! What a succesful, crazy night in sports! WOOT! I hope your ankle heals quick! Atleast you can scrap now :)
    Your layout is beautiful! Very cute! I remember that challenge, to bad you didnt have a chance to get it in because it is awesome! Is the fleur de lis a chip piece?

    thanks for the comment! yes I did find the new store (Scrapbook Central) in Medicine Hat! It was super cute and I like how she had it organized. it was decorated all vintage and she had some awesome stuff that is hard to find. Your store hop sounds super fun! Every time I have a tourney I have to check out all the local stores.

    ReplyDelete