Monday, June 22, 2009

Here we go.....

I guess I will start by picking a layout that I designed and submitted to Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. You were to draw your inspiration from the ladybug, I instantly thought of a customer that comes into the LSS I work at, she drives a red VW bug. She told me a story once about how a little girl said that if her car had black spots it would be a ladybug - I had to scrapbook it for her. I asked her for a couple of pics of her car and picked 2 that I liked the best I then cut out a bunch of different sized ladybugs from the Walk in my Garden cricut cartridge. I played with the layout on my BG magnetic mat and moved the lady bugs and the pictures around quite a bit until I found a position I finally liked.
This is the result. I did submit the LO to the magazine but sadly it wasn't one of the ones picked to be published - but hey I will keep trying and maybe one day I will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment