Friday, June 5, 2009

Rain Rain go away

Today was an early day in our house, it started at 6 am and is finally winding down. Today was the day that Landen got the tubes put in his ears, my poor little man has had 5 ear infections already this year - I am hoping the tubes will help with keeping those away. So we were up and off to the Children's hospital by 7am. I dropped Reiley off with my Mom and braved the deerfoot during rush hour. GRRRRRRR What a gong show! We ended up getting to the hospital right at the time we needed to be and by sheer luck Landen got in to the OR an hour before he was scheduled. He pulled through like a trooper and was so very brave. He came back to the day surgery bed with a blue popsicle and a new little mask for his giraffe. I was going to take the camera but was in such a rush this morning I forgot.

The day is winding down now and Landen is resting in bed, you couldn't even tell he was in the hospital today - full of energy. I have been trying to tell him all day to rest and settle down. It is turning into a quiet evening and a quiet weekend - the weather forcast is calling for snow. Snow blech in june:( Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment