Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I think I am finally getting the hang of this.

Good morning bloggers, I think I am finally getting the hang of this whole blogging idea. I have downloaded a music player and added some of my favourite links and a little about this blog. I am very impressed with myself. Yaa me!

So on to the next project. These are two LO's I made using Heidi swapp masks and destress inks. The ideas were originally from the class I took in Edmonton with Heidi Swapp and I kinda ran with it.

This one I used the Star mega mask and the peeled paint destress ink and I positioned the mask all over and inked in the stars in different sizes. I also took a piece of plain white cardstock for the photo mat and destressed it up with the peeled paint ink. The Fabulous stamp is Heidi Swapp and so are the jewelled crown. The backgroung paper is BoBunny.This LO is on just plaing white cardstock and I used the leaf mask and the heart mega mask. I used peeled paint and tea dye destress inks. The stickers and the butterflies are from Heidi Swapp and the paper from the photo mats is BoBunny.

I really enjoyed doing these layout and I am in love with the destress inks(Ranger). I love how you can create your own paper by just using a plain piece of cardstock. I have made a couple of cards as well and I will post them tomorrow. Happy Blogging.

1 comment: