Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What a busy day


Today was one of those days I hate, I was so busy I haven't had time to scrapbook. First I had to fight with Microsoft and then take Landen for his ECS assessment, then to Reiley's Teddy Bear Picnic, then home agin to get hubby up so he wouldn't miss his doctor apt and then to work. WOW what a day, the kids are finally in bed and hubby is at his firefighter meeting and I have some people harvesting my crop of facebook and posting on the blog, not to mention I still have to cut a pair of Reiley's pants into shorts. When does it all end.......


Any who here is the first staff challenge that I did when I started working st the LSS. Once a month we are challenged by a customer. The customer picks out the paper, the subject and the challenge. In this one we had to use a little bit of every piece of paper, we had to use a piece of grungeboard, we had to heat emboss, she gave us 4 brads to use and the pictures had to be in Sepia. This is what I came up with.

I am quite happy with the way it turned out and I love how the pictures look in Sepia.

No comments:

Post a Comment