Friday, July 3, 2009

Well folks, I have sad news - I have had to take a leave of absence from working. It makes me sad that I won't see Jodie and Joyce everyday and I am sitting at home trying to think of things to do - other than clean, but right now my family needs me at home and here is where I will be for awhile. Hopefully in September I can return to work.
On to a happier note - summer is here and I get to spend it with my kids, so that is nice. I also have some more time to be creative and scrapbook so there should be some good things coming out of the scrapbook room in the days to come. Stampede has hit the big city and I have yet to decide if I want to draw inspiration from this - we usually stay away from the greatest outdoor show on earth due the the crowds and the expense it causes but today Hank (my dear husband) called and said he won rodeo tickets from work for Tuesday. YEEHAW!! So I think due to this new development I will post the LO's I did for the kids last year. Both my children entered the muttin' bustin at the Strathmore Heritage Days rodeo - Reiley placed 2nd and Landen...well Landen got a wild sheep (so he says) and sadly he got bucked off (or fell off). Either way I am very proud of both of them and we will see if Landen will be competing again this year.
Here are Reiley's LO's:

Here are Landen's LO's

I used Close to my heart stickers and paper, Stampin' up stamps , I cut out the little cowboy and cowgirl with the Paperdoll dress up cartridge and I used some Debbie Mumm paper, and parts of a Moxie kit.





No comments:

Post a Comment