Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good morning everyone, it has been a quiet few days around here - I have tonsilitis (sp??) so I haven't been talking much. Haven't done any scrapbooking lately, just haven't been feeling up to it but today I will be doing something about that. Hubby and I went to the rodeo at the Stampede grounds on tuesday and I didn't bring my camera - too much to haul around and too many people, I didn't want to get robbed. But I think I might scrapbook the ticket stubbs - we shall see how that turns out. Reiley is off to a friends house this morning so Landen and I are on our own today - but he said cause Mommy is sick he is going to be a good boy. I am off to get kids fedf and dropped off and back home to scrapbook, I will post later as to what I have done. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment