Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello and happy Tuesday everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while - we took a mini vacation. My DH and I and our kids went to a family reunion on my husband's side. It was nice to meet a side of the family we never had - it was beautiful weather, we only got rain on saturday night. My only gripe was that the mosquitoes were on the war path - we were eaten alive all weekend. We stayed at my sister in law's condo in Radium on sunday night, went to the hot springs, vegged out in the hot tub at the condo and then on Monday we went into Invermere and checked out a LSS called Scrappy Do's. It was a great little store and I will post what I bought a bit later today - it isn't much just some paper, it is MME paper and I love MME and the line is called Breaking Free - I have never sceen it before. Had to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment